Saturday, January 14, 2017

I do not have blood on my hand: Here's why

  1. I do not take the liberty to vote for people running for public offices, especially the presidential seat. If these people send troops overseas to kill innocent people, my hands won't have any blood on them, because I didn't vote. If these people order cops to beat up on people and lock people up for asserting their constitutional and human rights, my mind and hands will be clear of that as well. But if I help put these people in office, and they do something crazy, I won't be able to sleep at night.
  2. And if I didn't put these people in office, then they shouldn't be able to flex their power over me. I didn't asked to be ruled by them, nor have I asked them to do anything for me. There is no social contract in place that I remember signing that authorized them to do so.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker