Sunday, April 03, 2011

Do Americans really want freedom




First, I would like to say, I don't write to get any one's approval on what I write. I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. That's not my business! My business is to inform and teach. Secondly, I don't follow any trend. People in America are always trying to fit in, when there is nothing to fit into. Be yourself and make your own path. Also, we have too many women in America wanting to be men and too many men not wanting to be real men. This is backward thinking. Be happy with yourself and how you were made. And just because something is the law or socially acceptable doesn't make it right. Remember that!

Moreover, every moral leader who tries (or tried) to save us from savage-thinking, poverty, political corruption, economic injustice and other filth, we persecute and kill them! This is a trend too. In fact, some of the greatest leaders in modern-time was killed right here in America. It's almost as if we want the filth (evil) and injustice to keep going, as if we don't want real freedom. Because we kill and persecute the ones who try to help us, and we love the ones who keep the injustice going. W.E.B. Dubois (one of the founders of the NAACP) ask the big question: "What type of people are Americans?" And then he moved away. This is why I lessened my attacks on the government and broaden my attacks on the people, because people would attack me when I would attack the U.S. Government, and everyone knows that the U.S. Government is corrupt. So basically, people attacked me for trying to help them. And It truly hurts me to see people play this "I-don't-know-what-is-going-on game." Everyone knows to an extent what is going on in the world.


The masses (majority) went against Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr. (at the end of his life), Malcolm X, Vernon Johns, Che Guevara, including some white revolutionaries I'm not too familiar with (John Lennon). Only the wise few followed these men! Isn't it funny, after we had persecuted and killed these men, 50 or 2000 years later after their deaths, we begin to worship them and celebrate their birthdays? Wow! This ignorance has to come to a stop, someday. The majority go against me too. But I don't care. I'm going to keeping fighting and writing until I drop dead. But I have come to the conclusion, the masses don’t want you to help them, nor do they want this evil in the world to stop. Throughout human history, almost every good man has been killed by the very people they tried to save.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker